With pure intention and full of hope in Allah we start our first Umrah journey in this season on 07.03.2023. After a long break due to the Corona Crisis it is finally time to visit the Prophet's Mosque (Masjid An-Nabawi) in Medina and afterwards perform the long-awaited Umrah in Masjid Al-Haram.
Together with me, Sheikh Elsayed Kamal, you will experience the heart touching story of our Prophet -Peace and Blessings upon him- in detail and up close. You will also explore the holy city of Makka and its significant landmarks with us.
The following services are available in the Umrah package:
- Your stay in Madina will be from 07.03.2023 to 11.03.2023 at Minas Hotel
- Your stay in Makka will be from 12.03.2023 to 18.03.2023 at Hotel Araek alghaza (Hotel Grand Makkah) (4 stars)
- Departures are possible from Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich
- Open buffet breakfast or half board depending on your choice (Corona measures dependent)
- Flight with the renowned airlines Turkish Airlines
- Comprehensive support by our guide
- Daily seminars in German and Arabic
- Round trips to historical sights of Mecca and Medina in air-conditioned buses
We also take care of the complete visa procurement at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. You will receive the necessary documents by e-mail directly after booking.